No, there is no lock-in period. AlgoMerchant does not hold your investment capital or assets. They are held by your brokers and you can top up or withdraw your funds anytime you like.
Articles in this section
- 1. What is AlgoMerchant?
- 2. Is AlgoMerchant a robo-advisor?
- 3. What is the AlgoMerchant Community?
- 4. Is there a trial period?
- 5. Is there any lock-in period?
- 6. How do I update or remove my payment details?
- 7. Does AlgoMerchant offer installment payment plans?
- 8. Where do my funds reside?
- 9. What is the refund policy?
- 10. How do I terminate my subscription before the expiry date?